Mai T. Pham
Dec 31, 1925 – Mar 22, 2015
Mrs. Mai Pham was born in 1925 in Bach Mai, Ha Noi, Vietnam. Surrounded by her children and grandchildren, she passed away at the age of 89 at 2AM on Sunday, March 22, 2015 in Seattle, WA.
Mrs. Mai Pham was born by her parents Mr. Pham Van Duc and Mrs. Nguyen Thi Tram. Her father passed away when she was 9 years old. She was raised up by her Grandparents and had many beautiful memories about her Grandparents. She had two brothers Pham Loi, Pham Van Duc, and four sisters Pham Huong, Pham Muon, Pham Van, Pham Nhan. In 1954, she migrated from Ha Noi to Saigon in Southern Vietnam. She met her husband Mr. Dong Sin in Saigon and married to him for 52 years until he passed away in July 2011. In 1988, she immigrated to United States and since lived in Seattle, Washington.
In Saigon, she started her own business and became a very successful woman. Raising up by her strong Catholic Grandparents had shaped her to be a compassionate girl at young age and remained all the way until her passing. Throughout her life, she reached out and helped those who were less fortunate and needed help. She was a kind-hearted woman and involved in many funding activities for building churches for remote villages in Vietnam, drilling water wells in remote areas in Vietnam, supporting elderly priests, providing scholarship for blind children, helping to bury the poor, and many more charity contributions. During her retirement, she was a good cook, raised up her grandchildren and continued to participate in charity work.
She is survived by 8 daughters, 3 sons, 35 grandchildren, 41 great grandchildren, and 2 great great grandchildren:
* Daughter Luu Ton, her husband Tro Do, their 5 children, 19 grandchildren, and 2 great great grandchildren,
* Son Bao, his wife, their 3 children and 2 grandchildren,
* Daughter Hao Ton, her 6 children and 10 grandchildren,
* Daughter Tien Ton, her husband, 4 children and 4 grandchildren,
* Daughter Hue Ton, her husband, 3 children and 6 grandchildren,
* Daughter Bich Pham, and her son Richard Pham,
* Daughter Loan Sin, and her daughter Michelle Nguyen,
* Son Nghia Sin, his wife Doan Sin, and 3 children Clayton Sin, Sophia Sin & Angelina Sin,
* Son Quyen Sin, and his 4 children Louis Sin, Andy Sin, Susana Sin, Caroline Sin,
* Daughter Nguyet Sin, her husband Nghiep Le, and 2 children Quynh Le & Thuy Le,
* Daughter Ngoc Sin, her husband David Truong, and 3 children Brian Truong, Robert Truong & Thomas Truong.
Funeral services will be held at Vietnamese Martyrs Church on Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 10:00 AM in Tukwila, WA. Mrs. Mai Pham will be laid to rest in Holyrood Cemetery, Shoreline, WA.
This obituary is provided by Bonney-Watson, providing caring and compassionate funeral, cremation and cemetery services since 1868. We have a professional staff, four funeral homes, two cremation facilities and one of the largest cemeteries south of Seattle, as well as a comprehensive grief support program.